It's 3 in the morning and I'm sleepless with some thoughts unwritten. Thoughts about life and Thoughts about food, yes, I am kind of hungry rite now but i shall not eat and also thought about who the hell I'm writing for except for my one and only follower, my friend ANDREA UPADHYA. Dude, happy birthday. You just got a shout out on my blog, now isn't this a special thing that anybody could ever do for you? So, don't ask for anything else okay?
Which kind of reminds me, I'm broke. I have some shingles in my purse but I'm gonna have to put it on all my mum cause well, mother's day kind got plain, so i'm using it all up for her.
I've never liked money. I think it's because of it's importance. The way people put Money first and humanity later, ugh, they disgust me. I'm all about (quoting Eric Cartman, whose last name i totally googled cause i forgot how to spell it) "TREE HUGGING HIPPIE CRAP". I love love, I respect the nature and I love letting things take it's course rather than trying to build some concrete THING on it's way.
Speaking of "TREE HUGGING HIPPIE CRAP" and NATURE, it's EARTH DAY. I think it's the only DAY apart from Birthdays that I feel very happy about. What do I do? well basically nothing, but i did plant a tree on Earth day once.I probably should do something, i mean mother Earth is carrying this lazy ass of mine everywhere around. If you think of it, it's her birthday. YEAH, i'm gonna do something real nice for her.Oh, i know.
Which kind of reminds me, I'm broke. I have some shingles in my purse but I'm gonna have to put it on all my mum cause well, mother's day kind got plain, so i'm using it all up for her.
![]() |
| home girl ANDREA |
Speaking of "TREE HUGGING HIPPIE CRAP" and NATURE, it's EARTH DAY. I think it's the only DAY apart from Birthdays that I feel very happy about. What do I do? well basically nothing, but i did plant a tree on Earth day once.I probably should do something, i mean mother Earth is carrying this lazy ass of mine everywhere around. If you think of it, it's her birthday. YEAH, i'm gonna do something real nice for her.Oh, i know.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER EARTH
Thank you so much for being awesome and I am so sorry that you need to carry me all the freaking time even though i'm old enough to walk on my own. I'm sorry that for my comfort you are letting others scar you and hurt you. I'm sorry that i haven't done anything to make you happy nor have I grown up to your expectations. I shall do you proud, one day or the other. My love for you is true and I shall prove my words some day. But till then I am sorry for all the suffering I have caused you, all the sacrifices you've had to and all the lose that i've cost you.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment