What I don't find, should I bother going out for it?
should I savage my civil to find what may not exist?
should I scratch my brain with the nails of my feet?
should I? could I? may I?
What I don't find, should i think of it as dead?
should I reveal the earth in case the devil's not met?
should I howl at the moon without turning?
should I? could I? may I?
What I don't find, should I find it in somebody?
should I dissect the human body?
should I destroy the heart?
should I? could I? may I?
What I don't find, should I believe I hear the voices calling me?
should I listen to the voices calling me?
should I hear voices at all?
should I? could I? may I?
What I don't find, should I say it's within me?
should I say it's within the depth of me?
should I say it's me?
should I? could I? may I?
No comments:
Post a Comment