Wednesday, May 23, 2012

day 01 - name two significant people in your life and explain why.

Significance of people in my life has a very complicated significant role. I take everything as an experience hence,  their significant role too is my experience with them. But choosing just two experiences to talk about and calling them "SIGNIFICANT PEOPLE" is just something I cannot possibly think of. I love everyone in my life and admittedly I do love the people I hate too. It's these people who make my life the way it is and I am in every way grateful for it no matter how much it sucks at times.
Well, I will be honest, I checked out the meaning of significance in the dictionary. I just wanted to be sure of what is it that I am about to write about so don't judge me. I prepare things very thoroughly.
Any ways, there are far too many people in my life that I call important and far too many people yet to encounter so that I may call them too my SIGNIFICANT PEOPLE. Therefore, everyone is significant to me and if I had to choose just two, I would rather choose none.

No comments:

Post a Comment