Well I don't know how the time period before my time period was, now do I? Anyway, I'll go on about it.
If I was to say the 60's and the 70's I would probably be friends with my own parents. If I was to say the 30's and the 40's I would be friends with my parent's parents. I like my parents the way they are and whoever they are (the last part sounds weird but you know what I mean.).
But parents aside and thinking about my own, I would go with the 60's and the 70's where psychedelic music and the good vibration roamed the earth travelling in a peace train with a steamy love in the air. The groovy-ness and the hippie-ness, ah yes, I would enjoy it quite pleasantly. I would probably be with bunch of people telling the tales of the peace that only exists in the dreams and the hopes of many. I would attend the Woodstock all high on weed and do some LSD while at it and maybe some acid too. I would have the chance to see, meet and listen to the Woodstock bands in person. I would probably live in the woods with my hairy friends feasting on some shrums. I would even be running around naked in the woods trying to CONNECT with the nature.
I would most certainly have an interesting life to live surrounded by loving people and such powerful music. Yes, the 60's and the 70's would be quite groovy. So, I would choose the 60's and the 70's where it wasn't just only about sex, drugs and music, it was about sex that meant MAKING LOVE, drugs that meant FEELING LOVE and the music that meant SPREADING LOVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment