People would generally go for their childhood, but I think my childhood was pretty rageful. I was always angry for some reason and I remember being depressed at times. I did have my sisters to keep me away from all sorts of trouble that I would have easily gotten into but thoughts of it was never far away. I was quite, hated being social and I'de prefer being alone all the time. I used to go to the terrace where I made a SPOT for myself where I felt like I've left everything behind and I would sit there for hours, writing things, listening to songs or just sketching.
But I'm 17 now and I consider myself to be happy. It's only been a few months since I realized that searching for a reason to be happy is sad and lame. I'm as happy as can be.
So, my present age would be the age where I was and am the happiest. :)
But I'm 17 now and I consider myself to be happy. It's only been a few months since I realized that searching for a reason to be happy is sad and lame. I'm as happy as can be.
So, my present age would be the age where I was and am the happiest. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment