I don't "ACT" ! I am my age and I live the age to the fullest, I mean it lasts only for a year.
Well, I'm seventeen now but I don't go partying and drinking as some people might think that's what a seventeen year old do these days. No, sir. I stay home and think. Kidding, I go out. But I most certainly don't go out drinking. That phase is way past me. People start drinking when they're in their teen years and then later decide to go sober or not, but I started at a very young age and whilst my friends are starting, I've already quit because I've already had all the experience that I need of getting drunk.
I like doing things that I like doing and I don't care what PEOPLE MY AGE do and don't. I'm more of a creative and productive and boring kind of person who does not have a clue of what she's doing or where she's going. Life's more fun that way.
I guess I'm not certain of how I act. It's just that when I share something to a person older than me (people my age don't understand what I mean or half the time they ignore me) they go "Oh, I've been there", "It's normal", "That happened to me once" and the oh so famous "It's just that you're a teenager now. You'll understand when you grow up". And while that's being said all I think of is "I HATE YOU, YOU SUCK *STAB* *STAB**STAB* ", kidding, I mean come on dude, I know I'm a teenager and I know a lot of experiences are common with fellow teenagers but I'm trying to share. What I'm trying to say is, I think it's because of this that I no longer have that certain age that I "ACT" like.
Why act like a number when you can act like yourself right? I'm not highlighting act in that sentence because I don't know myself enough to be myself so I act like myself, makes sense? I guess not.
No comments:
Post a Comment