Sunday, May 20, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT

It's been 76 new views long since I last posted WORDS. So what's up? And this time I'm talking to my only ONE follower :P
Getting to the point, I have decided no random posts starting from tomorrow. I created a blog so that I could post things that I actually think about and thoughts that really keep me going. UNWRITTEN THOUGHTS came into existence because of my constant blabbering and rambling and all those other stuffs about my opinion on things that no one else would be talking about. And the other reason was that I love writing and I want to pursue writing, not only writing but photography too side by side.
My friend kind of forced me to create a blog so that it would be easier for me improve my writing flow and also because it's nice for college admission. As weird as it sounds, there are colleges that actually google you out -.- , true fact. so yeah, i'm sorry i did not have anything new for the new viewers even though everything is new to the new people, but again, what I meant was, I'm sorry I wasn't interesting enough :)
starting from tomorrow or after few hours if I get bored, you'll have something interesting to read about :)
also, the texts in my blog are pretty mind blowingly huge, fixing that :)
thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment