Being materialistic, I would say my cell phone.
I use my cellphone as my ipod and as my camera. Usually my cellphone's in flight mode because well, I don't know. I would switch it off but then again I always need my music player and my camera so I put it in flight mode. I think if I hadn't known about how hand Sanitizers are dangerous for pets then it would definitely be something that I could not live without. I used to use those like crazy.
Being humane, I would say my dogs.
They are so god damn stupidly, lovably awesome. I love them so much. At times I hate Donto because he takes me for granted (even my own dog ) and Button too because he is just so irritating but still I love them. Johnee is the cutest because he's always there though he gets jealous when I pat someone else and gets into fight a lot, but he's a good dog.
Yeah, that's about it I guess.
I use my cellphone as my ipod and as my camera. Usually my cellphone's in flight mode because well, I don't know. I would switch it off but then again I always need my music player and my camera so I put it in flight mode. I think if I hadn't known about how hand Sanitizers are dangerous for pets then it would definitely be something that I could not live without. I used to use those like crazy.
Being humane, I would say my dogs.
They are so god damn stupidly, lovably awesome. I love them so much. At times I hate Donto because he takes me for granted (even my own dog ) and Button too because he is just so irritating but still I love them. Johnee is the cutest because he's always there though he gets jealous when I pat someone else and gets into fight a lot, but he's a good dog.
Yeah, that's about it I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment