Let's leave the dead people alone now shall we? If I could meet anyone I would meet YOU.
I really need to have a normal response -.-
I have never really given a thought to it before. I guess I not much of a "OH I WISH I COULD MEET HIM/HER" kinda person. People I have with me right now are just about enough to make me good. Plus I am very bad with names. At times I forget people's name, not intentionally but I do.
You know what? If I could meet anyone than I would want to meet all those beautiful people from Tumblr. YEAH! Oh how I would droll over their good vibes and artistic mind. I would ask them to be my best friends for life. Nah, that's lame. What would I ask them? I don't know. Something awesome I bet. But for now just about this much is fine I guess.
I really need to have a normal response -.-
I have never really given a thought to it before. I guess I not much of a "OH I WISH I COULD MEET HIM/HER" kinda person. People I have with me right now are just about enough to make me good. Plus I am very bad with names. At times I forget people's name, not intentionally but I do.
You know what? If I could meet anyone than I would want to meet all those beautiful people from Tumblr. YEAH! Oh how I would droll over their good vibes and artistic mind. I would ask them to be my best friends for life. Nah, that's lame. What would I ask them? I don't know. Something awesome I bet. But for now just about this much is fine I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment