I hate you -.-
Let's see. My favorite film would have to be........come on man, why do I have to pick just one? Oh, you know what? I don't. It's my blog, it's my topic, there no restriction.
My very first movie that moved me was "lahurey". Now, I'm not going to bother explaining about the movie because if you haven't seen it then "Daju bhaai tatha didi bahini ho ra mera priya mitra ho, alik Nepal Television herney garnu". I have watched this movie like I don't know, ever since I was small and I would die to watch it even now. I cry when I watch a movie (yeah, shockers!), but watching the movie for the second time I don't. But this one gets me every time.
Another would be "The Big Fish". I watched it when I was far from understanding English well enough to even speak of it. I fell in love with this movie.
"A Knight's Tale", I still watch it. Oh Heath Ledger, Why must you drown me in your beautiful beauty?
"Napoleon Dynamite", I started being cool because of this movie. God, who wouldn't be? Napoleon and Pedro are the BOMB y'all !
"Shaun Of The Dead" and "Hot fuzz", my very first choice that bibay did not regret. I mean Simon Pigg and Nick Frost TOGETHER ! Who would regret such awesome pair up. And they paired up again in "Paul" !
"Sweeny Todd : The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street", I started writing poems and songs even so more.
EVERY TIM BURTON MOVIE !!!! Made me even more fascinated with my surrounding and creative and crazy.
Catching up to the present, "Bob Dylan : No Direction Home". It's actually a documentary about Bob Dylan's life and mostly it's just about generation change with the music and vise versa. I watched it the day before my General Paper exam. I watched it till 3 in the morning. I remember being so affected by it that I did not sleep before my exam at all. I went to school all worn out with puffy eyes and I was telling about it to my friend. I started yapping about it to my Co-ordinator too. Just then, when I got my question paper "The modern generation can never replace the original masterpiece. Do you agree? Explain". Oh, boy was I pumped to find this question. Though I did not get to quote some of the lines from the documentary because I forgot people's name, but I used bits of it. Got me a B. According to the teacher I would have aced it if I had reached the limit of words.
Well, for now my little beautiful creatures, these are about it. Once I'm done with all the surveys, I shall write more on about this topic and the others that I left a bit raw and unfinished. But for now "Basa hai aama. Goyou hai baba. lahurey bhai aaja ko di-na, farki aaula kunai di-na".
Let's see. My favorite film would have to be........come on man, why do I have to pick just one? Oh, you know what? I don't. It's my blog, it's my topic, there no restriction.
My very first movie that moved me was "lahurey". Now, I'm not going to bother explaining about the movie because if you haven't seen it then "Daju bhaai tatha didi bahini ho ra mera priya mitra ho, alik Nepal Television herney garnu". I have watched this movie like I don't know, ever since I was small and I would die to watch it even now. I cry when I watch a movie (yeah, shockers!), but watching the movie for the second time I don't. But this one gets me every time.
Another would be "The Big Fish". I watched it when I was far from understanding English well enough to even speak of it. I fell in love with this movie.
"A Knight's Tale", I still watch it. Oh Heath Ledger, Why must you drown me in your beautiful beauty?
"Napoleon Dynamite", I started being cool because of this movie. God, who wouldn't be? Napoleon and Pedro are the BOMB y'all !
"Shaun Of The Dead" and "Hot fuzz", my very first choice that bibay did not regret. I mean Simon Pigg and Nick Frost TOGETHER ! Who would regret such awesome pair up. And they paired up again in "Paul" !
"Sweeny Todd : The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street", I started writing poems and songs even so more.
EVERY TIM BURTON MOVIE !!!! Made me even more fascinated with my surrounding and creative and crazy.
Catching up to the present, "Bob Dylan : No Direction Home". It's actually a documentary about Bob Dylan's life and mostly it's just about generation change with the music and vise versa. I watched it the day before my General Paper exam. I watched it till 3 in the morning. I remember being so affected by it that I did not sleep before my exam at all. I went to school all worn out with puffy eyes and I was telling about it to my friend. I started yapping about it to my Co-ordinator too. Just then, when I got my question paper "The modern generation can never replace the original masterpiece. Do you agree? Explain". Oh, boy was I pumped to find this question. Though I did not get to quote some of the lines from the documentary because I forgot people's name, but I used bits of it. Got me a B. According to the teacher I would have aced it if I had reached the limit of words.
Well, for now my little beautiful creatures, these are about it. Once I'm done with all the surveys, I shall write more on about this topic and the others that I left a bit raw and unfinished. But for now "Basa hai aama. Goyou hai baba. lahurey bhai aaja ko di-na, farki aaula kunai di-na".
No comments:
Post a Comment