Wednesday, June 6, 2012

day 16 - if the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do with your remaining time on earth

Well that's a stupid question. It's like you're asking me to plan my entire life in a day and live it right away. If the world was to end tomorrow, first of all you would not know about it because uncertainty is the key and second of all, even if you know it's going to end tomorrow you would be in a panic mode and thinking of the ways to survive. GHAD YOU'RE SO STUPID (Napoleon Dynamite reference) !

Fine, I'll play along and humor you. If the world was to come to and end tomorrow I think I would kill myself doing the most extreme photo shoot ever or get killed by the authorities for painting over the government official areas. NICE ! No, but seriously I would day a day early before the big END because I don't want to die on the same day everybody is going to die. I want people to like feel bad about my death and cry for ME. But once everyone dies, no one is going to cry for anybody and nobody is going to remember anybody and that's just sad.
So, the day before the end I would be doing some extreme Jackass shit but with something that I love doing. I don't even have to have a company with me. Alone is fine, alone is good. No one to put my responsibility to. And on the day I die, people would be calling me names and calling me stupid and what not but they will feel sorry and sad. Oh, yes, they will! Besides the last one to arrive at the limbo is a rotten egg (hehe).
There you have it Ladies and Gentlemen. My statement of entry. I don't know I just really wanted to type that out. It sounds very classy though it does not make sense.
But if the world was to end tomorrow I want you guys to know I have no regrets and I love you guys no matter what. It's not like "love will keep us alive" but you know, it might help you feel a bit better.


I LOVE YOU ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment