Well, I would love to say have tons of cash in my account and forget shit and just travel but then again if I think of it practically, I would have a family to think about. If I have a kid, ugh, god no! then I guess I would wait for it to grow up and start doing its own thing. You know, career and stuff like that.
Things DEPEND upon so much circumstances to just even imagine things. Plus I haven't really imagined jack so I guess I'll just leave these things for when I turn 50. Oh, only if life would go the way I would plan it to go. I mean it would but I change my mind a lot so it's hard for my life to settle at one point. Poor life, I do so much to make it all confused and lost. But at least I don't call my life a BITCH.
ANYHOO, I don't know :)
Things DEPEND upon so much circumstances to just even imagine things. Plus I haven't really imagined jack so I guess I'll just leave these things for when I turn 50. Oh, only if life would go the way I would plan it to go. I mean it would but I change my mind a lot so it's hard for my life to settle at one point. Poor life, I do so much to make it all confused and lost. But at least I don't call my life a BITCH.
ANYHOO, I don't know :)
No comments:
Post a Comment