Monday, June 11, 2012

day 21 - do you want children? why or why not?

The thing you should know about me, I HATE KIDS. I think it's because I start comparing kids in my mind with the little kid I used to be. I grew up hearing about how "good" and "mannered" we three sisters were. Doing what our mum asked us to and always staying quiet. And then I see other's kid who are nagging their parents about what they want and what they don't and crying and crying and CRYING !
I mean I'm good with kids, I am. Kids love me, go figure. I think it's because I love animals, especially dogs. I've grown up taking care of my dogs. From grooming them to even cleaning their crap, yeah I know. According to the experts, I don't know who the hell they are, people who are good with animals will make a good parent someday. The only thing is DOGS understand me BABIES don't.
I don't know man, things change when you grow up. I might want a kid I might not. I don't really care about it right now. I'm just 17 why the hell would I want to think about a kid when I hardly have money with me. Not to mention I'm not even in a relationship. Wait, about the relationship part, don't get me wrong !
If I would want children, I have no idea why I would want some. If I don't then it's because they're weird creatures that come out of you. They come out of you. UGH !! I don't know what's so BEAUTIFUL about that. People scare me.

No comments:

Post a Comment