Thursday, June 14, 2012

day 25 - would you rather date someone plain with an amazing personality or someone beautiful with a plain personality?

Funny thing, I never know what kind of guy I date. Hell, I don't know if I'm even dating them.
But I think I would date someone in the middle. Obviously, judging him will be something I will never be good at but I bet he'll be somewhere in the middle of the two. 
Someone plain as well beautiful and someone with amazing as well as plain personality. Then again things change. So, I'm not really sure about this thing. But whatever, I'll date when I'll date and I sure as hell won't judge the guy. Perhaps I should ! That'll make sure that I don't end up with a douche over and over again. Hmm.. everything's an experience though. 
I would date someone who would take me SERIOUSLY and try and make me talk and not just talk about himself. Yeah, cause I've had enough of that already. I mean I have friends who do that why would I need another person too? 
So then it's settled, someone plain as well as beautiful and someone with amazing as well as plain personality and someone who would take me seriously and talk about both of us equally.  And might I add ; 
DUDE, I LOVE YOU TO DEATH ALREADY ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment