Well, one this's for sure, I am not HOT to have any Hot Problems.
I do not consider myself anything. I mean in a good way obviously. I look however I imagine I think I do and put on that face to myself and that's all. I really don't remember my face. Like every time I look at the mirror (which is rare :P ) I feel like the reflection is going to change because I feel different than I look. I look sad and pathetic when I'm happy and satisfied. So, I consider myself different than attractive.
I do not consider myself anything. I mean in a good way obviously. I look however I imagine I think I do and put on that face to myself and that's all. I really don't remember my face. Like every time I look at the mirror (which is rare :P ) I feel like the reflection is going to change because I feel different than I look. I look sad and pathetic when I'm happy and satisfied. So, I consider myself different than attractive.
No comments:
Post a Comment