Thursday, June 7, 2012

day 17 - what do you want to be when you get older? why did you choose it?

Oh wow, this makes me feel very small now. What would I want to be when I get older? I would want to be someone who knows the value of life, love and just presence like the way she does now. I would want to be someone who would wake up every day feeling happy and not wanting to close her eyes back again to sleep like I do now (haha). 
But honestly speaking, I would want to be a normal, happy person who would love her job, her environment and just herself. Also I would love to do everything that I have thought of and written about and just imagined of. Get into a good college, do good, get a job, love it, earn money, the same old same old plan but at the end when I've reached my goal of earning the desired amount I would just, pay my debt, save some for the FUTURE, save some for family and the little bit that I will have, with it I shall discover NEPAL like I have never done it before. I don't care how long it takes nor do I care about the separation. I have given up the BOND with things and people. If not entirely, I will be ready by then. Company or alone, I shall strive to satisfy my one and only WANT. 
After I'm done with it, I'm gonna join a commune and become a hippie. Nah, kidding. People already consider me a hippie (weird). This is my one and only "plan" as some might call it, for the future. After that, "the answer my friend is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing in the wind" (I just had an urge to quote that).

No comments:

Post a Comment