Thursday, June 14, 2012

day 26 - choose two: mentally stable, intelligent, attractive. explain why you chose those two

Oh my god, NONE !
Mentally stable? I mean who in the world is mentally stable? A person with the craziest thoughts and the ability to do the most extremest things, that's what I want. Intelligent? If the guy is MENTALLY STABLE, I don't see the chances of that person being intelligent. And Attractive ! NO -.- I don't see how that would be attractive.
A person with a mind with the ability to come and go in and out of the state of insanity, that's mentally stable.
A person who does, sees and presents things in his own way and who respects everything, that's intelligent.
A person who uses his beautiful mind to do, see and present thing in a beautiful way, that is attractive.
Choosing two of the three would just disturb the balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment