Live forever and do oh so many things but I bet I'de be pretty lazy. I mean don't people get urges to do things and complete things and plan to do things because of the uncertainty of life? I mean not that I'm saying that's what I do but I mean having a little limit and a little risk makes everything worth it I guess.
So, No, I wouldn't want to live forever. I would let nature take its course because let's face it, we humans HAVE been changing things a lot. And if I was to be found suffering with some sort of disease please don't take me to the doctor.
So, No, I wouldn't want to live forever. I would let nature take its course because let's face it, we humans HAVE been changing things a lot. And if I was to be found suffering with some sort of disease please don't take me to the doctor.
No comments:
Post a Comment